Van Gogh Self-Portrait
Vincent van Gogh painted over 30 self-portraits between the years 1886 and 1889. His collection of self-portraits places him among the most prolific self-portraitists of all time. Van Gogh used portrait painting as a method of introspection, a method to make money and a method of developing his skills as an artist. When Van Gogh first began painting he used peasants as models. After this stage, he worked more on experimenting with his use of color in painting landscapes and flowers, primarily because he could not afford to pay models.
Why choose us?
1. 3D relievo printing makes phone case more three-dimensional, it is a new kind of experience you can touch and feel
2. Combination of "Relievo & Dull Polish" let you hold your phone firmly, say goodbye to annoying "Phone Drop & Fingerprint"
3. Exquisite fiber forming process get 50% toughness enhanced, which makes the case more solid and durable.
4. 100% completely fit your phone body, easy pull on and take off, providing all-around protection
5. Fashion is there when you pick up your phone
Style: Relievo Printing + fiber forming process
Every case from Caseier, our design team pay all their concentration on mixing fashion into it. We select the best environmentally friendly material, based on this, adding exclusive 3D relievo printing technique and fiber forming process to produce unique product. Our goal is to use the best material and craft to design better and more fashionable phone case.
About The Gift Box
We have prepared several different gift boxes. Every phone case shipped from Caseier is bundled with a beautiful gift box. The metal gift box can protect your goods from damaging during shipping. In addition, when you receive your order, you can also use it as a portable storage box.