Self-Portrait with Bandaged Ear
Paul Gauguin joined Van Gogh in Arles in November 1888, in order to paint together in what Van Gogh called the ‘studio of the south’, but they quickly started to quarrel. After an argument on 23 December, Van Gogh mutilated his right ear. He was admitted to hospital, and Gauguin returned to Paris.
This self-portrait was one of the first works Van Gogh painted after this incident. He seems to have thought that the act of painting would help him recover his mental equilibrium.
Van Gogh wears rough outdoor clothing. Behind him are an easel with a scarcely worked painting, and a print he owned by the Japanese artist Sato Torakiyo (dating from the 1870s). The picture could be a defiant statement of his determination to continue painting (Permanent collection label)
Why choose us?
1. 3D relievo printing makes phone case more three-dimensional, it is a new kind of experience you can touch and feel
2. Combination of "Relievo & Dull Polish" let you hold your phone firmly, say goodbye to annoying "Phone Drop & Fingerprint"
3. Exquisite fiber forming process get 50% toughness enhanced, which makes the case more solid and durable.
4. 100% completely fit your phone body, easy pull on and take off, providing all-around protection
5. Fashion is there when you pick up your phone
Style: Relievo Printing + fiber forming process
Every case from Caseier, our design team pay all their concentration on mixing fashion into it. We select the best environmentally friendly material, based on this, adding exclusive 3D relievo printing technique and fiber forming process to produce unique product. Our goal is to use the best material and craft to design better and more fashionable phone case.
About The Gift Box
We have prepared several different gift boxes. Every phone case shipped from Caseier is bundled with a beautiful gift box. The metal gift box can protect your goods from damaging during shipping. In addition, when you receive your order, you can also use it as a portable storage box.